Canon EOS 1200D Kit (18-55 II)
12 MONTHS WARRANTY INCLUDED
At A Glance:
- 18 megapixel CMOS
- Great low light shots
- Automatically analyse your scene and select the best settings
- Get confident with your camera and learn about photography with this free app
- Choice of AF points for creative framing
- Continuous shooting up to 3 frames per second
- Powerful DIGIC processing
- Large bright screen for clear viewing
- Stunning 1080p movies
- Easily create engaging movies
- Apply creative effects to your images
- Easily apply a look to your shots in the Basic zone
- On camera guide to help you learn
- Experiment with the EOS System
Record life's special moments with high quality photos and movies
Shoot beautiful 18-megapixel photos that are packed with rich detail and natural colours, and capture the mood of any occasion. Crop, rotate and reframe images without compromising on quality, and create large prints up to A2 in size – perfect for framing at home. Full HD movies have a professional look and feel that looks great played back on your home HDTV.
Capture details and ambience, even in dark conditions
When light levels get low the EOS 1200D boosts its sensitivity to light so your pictures stay sharp and you can reduce the need to use flash. Shooting with ambient light is a great way of capturing the atmosphere of an occasion, and remaining discreet for those priceless moments and natural expressions.
Easy to use with EOS Companion app
Shooting with a DSLR doesn’t have to be complicated. In addition to the EOS 1200D’s built-in Feature Guide, which explains the camera’s functions using plain and simple language, is EOS Companion – a smartphone app that explains the basics of photography, and how to get started with your EOS camera.
Use EOS Companion to explore the features and functions of the camera, discover new tips and tricks, and learn how to deal with tricky photographic situations.
Shoot with the right settings using Scene Intelligent Auto mode
When you compose a photograph using the EOS 1200D the camera analyses the scene too, looking for brightness, colour and the presence of movement and faces. This information is used to set the most appropriate camera settings for the scene, whether it’s a detail-packed landscape or fast-moving action.
Capture the world around you in glorious Full HD
- EOS Movie - It's as easy to shoot movies with the EOS 1200D as it is to shoot photos. Just select movie mode on the camera's mode dial and press the start/stop button to begin recording the sights and the sounds around you in Full HD and explore new creative approaches.
- Video Snapshot - Easily create simple stories with Video Snapshot mode, which records short clips of 2, 4, or 8 seconds that can be played back together as a video slideshow in camera or on your home computer.
Enhance your memories and be artistic with Creative filters
Tell stories, record memories and create dreams - the EOS 1200D lets you be as creative with your photography as you want to be. Emphasise the main subject in a photo by isolating it against a soft, blurred background - a look characteristic of DSLR photography.
We Also Recommend