Sigma 70-300mm F4-5.6 DG OS
Sigma 70-300mm f4-5.6 DG OS Lens for Nikon AF
This compact zoom telephoto lens has excellent image quality thanks to its SLD glass, plus the Optical Stabilisation gives up to 4 stops extra in low light. As a DG-Series lens it can be used with either full 35mm frame cameras or digital SLRs with APS-C-sized sensors. The rounded 9-blade diaphragm also makes this an ideal lens for portraiture.
The optical image stabilisation (OS) within this lens gives mechanical compensation of camera shake for up to 4 stops extra shooting in low light. As it's an optical system you can monitor the stabilising effect in your viewfinder.
High Quality Optics
This lens features a SLD (Super Low Dispersion) element which acts to reduce all aberrations across the entire focal length range. Sigma's own Super Multi Layer Coating also drastically reduces both lens flare and image ghosting effects.
- Compact Dimensions (only 126mm long)
- 150cm Minimum Focus across entire zoom range (Max Macro Magnification 1:3.9)
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm for pleasingly soft out-of-focus areas
- Large Bayonet Hood supplied
- Lens Construction: 16 Elements in 11 Groups
- Angle of View: 34.3° - 8.2°
- Diaphragm Blades: 9 (rounded)
- Minimum Aperture: f22
We Also Recommend