Tamron AF 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 XR Di II
- Since the lens is designed exclusively for digital SLR photography, it provides high image quality in terms of resolution
- It employs a new optical system designed to confine the changing angles of incidences of light rays reaching the imager over the entire image field.
- Peripheral light fall-off is minimized when compared with that of conventional lenses
- Complicated mechanisms are built in the compact body thanks to new mechanical artifices. The lens is a multi-purpose zoom lens,excellent portability
- The Zoom Lock prevents unwanted barrel extension when carrying the lens/camera combination
- Tamron's quest has always been to make the ideal zoom lens. As a result of this ongoing challenge, they have introduced the concept of their high-power zoom lens in the new AF18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 XR Di II for exclusive use with digital SLRs. Corresponding Mounts: Canon-D
We Also Recommend